Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plannin' a surpurrrise!

Dad! Hey, Dad! Hey Ddddaaadddy! PPPppooooooopppp!

(Blu Cat Man) Yes, Galletta! I'm here! I can hear you.

Daddy, do yoo kno what tomorry is?

(Blu Cat Man) Yes, I do. Mombean and I have been talking about it.

Yoo haf? Whacha gonna dew? Kin I helpf yoo?

(Blu Cat Man). If I tell you, are you going to tell the birthday girl?

Purrfday girl? Me? Tell? Nefur!

(Blu Cat Man) We'll we plan to have food, drinks, those kitties of age will have nip martinis, nip cigars, you know.

O boy, o boy, o boy!

(Blu Cat Man) You, in the mean time, can invite all your friends!

I kno jus' how to dew that!!

(Blu Cat Man) But you can't tell Alexi!

I won't, I won't I' wont!

(Blu Cat Man) Okay, go tell your friends.

OKAY! HEY, ALEXI, GUESS WHAT????!!!!

::::Blu Cat Man slaps hand to forehead::::

JUST KIDDIN' DAD!! Hee Hee!

(P.S.) Da par-tay will begin later to-dae. We're still sleeping'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai! I luvs comments! Purrs and headbumpies to you!!