Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easy like Sunday morning or Soulful Sunday

O hai! I is so happee that yoo stopped bye to-dae. Me is in a con-tim-play-tif moood. It is da be-ginn-ing of what my beans call "Holey Week" so I is going to obserf this by purring and purraying not just foar my sole but for kitties in da Cat Bloggiesfear who are sick or other sitch-e-a-shuns.

Today I is furry mooved by da two new-borned kittens who were founded. As yoo kno, dey was founded still wif dere eyes un-opened and wif dere um-billy-i-cal cords attached. Dis makes mai eyes leak. I purr and purray dat some bean will take keer of dem.

I also want to purr and purray for my deer Souf Carolina freend, Sweet Praline. She has bin furry sickly and I hope that she will improof. All of us at Krasota Castle luv yoo, Praline!

I hope yoo will join me in purring and purraying for dese deer kitties.

3 comments:

  1. We are purring for all the sick kitties, 'specially Praline. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your purrs, lovely Galletta. We join you in purring for all sick kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send pawerful prayers for your friends!

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Hai! I luvs comments! Purrs and headbumpies to you!!