Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teddy's Toosdae Thots

Hai, it's me, Teddy!  Toodae, I want to tell yoo about the fun of plaeing on a noo flor.  We hadded a noo floor installed in da beans' sleepy nest (I sleep wherefur I wants.).  G and I think it's keel.  Da balls Blue Cat Man throws go fatherer and higher.  It's fun! Blue Cat Man will share a photo or two when he learns how to get photo from his fone to 'pooter.   It's fun!!  Pease send assistnace to Blue Cat Man.  He says he has Aurthur-itis of da brane.

1 comment:

  1. Must be fun to play on the new floor. It must smell different for you all. We hope Blue Cat Man figures out how to post the photos. We can't wait to see them. Thanks for the share. Have a fun day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Hai! I luvs comments! Purrs and headbumpies to you!!