Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday thoughts

Hai! Guess what I found under the couch? A keel sparkly ball! It muss have bin leftover from de party. I haf sampan' new to play wif, now. Mom, may I go outside please? I promise I'll be good.

Oh, by da way, Alexi is in seventh heaven about da partee. It was such fun--especially playing THoE and "chase de Alexi!"

Mom, may I go outside, please? I promise I'll be good.

:::Mom says::::

Yeah, right. We'll see. Be good and we'll take a trip to your favorite store.

:::Galletta says:::

Oh, boy!
Oh, boy!
Oh, boy!
Oh, boy!

I _promise _ I'll be good.

9 comments:

  1. You get to go to the STORE?!? You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you get to go to a store????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so lucky that you get to go to the store - we have to stay home when mom goes.

    And a sparkly ball - that is so awesome! Those are one of the funnest toys they make!! We know you will really have fun batting it around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a list of toys we want...can you get us a box of real live mousies? We'd like that.

    xx Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing's better than THoE or a good chase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! We're kinda jealous! We never get to go to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A store?? How cool is that! I've only been a couple of times, and one of them was when I was dopted which was a looonnnng time ago, and the other was to get shots! But I got to look around the place and check out other kitties (there was some really cool babies) and some very loud but ok woofies. Enjoy! Maybe you'll get to pick out a toy to bring home???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not shooore but I dink dis Pet Smart!!! We gotted a new Pet Smart recently. Mom says it beats driving 1.5 hours to Columbia,SC.

    ReplyDelete

Hai! I luvs comments! Purrs and headbumpies to you!!